Monday, November 29, 2010

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire!

I'm typically a very honest person, with one exception. I shamelessly lie to myself on a constant basis.

I'm about 2 weeks away from finishing classes this semester. I've handled the course load pretty well this semester. My husband has even commented that I'm much more sane than I was last semester. Even though things have been going well, I'm really excited for the semester to end. I keep telling myself that as soon as I'm done with classes for the semester, things will get easier.

But they won't.

I've put off studying for the PE until next semester, when I plan to dedicate several hours each day to studying. This will be a much bigger time commitment than my class work, much more stressful, and have much higher stakes. SIGH...

But after the PE in April, things will get easier.

That's another lie I keep telling myself. That's actually about the time that the construction season will be in the full summer swing. And after that I'll start school again in August.

But after I finish my Master's degree, things will get easier...

No comments:

Post a Comment