Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I Think Too!

Well, here is - My Blog. It seems like everyone else that I know has a blog, and lest anyone believe that my head is without thoughts, now I have a blog too. I can’t promise that anything here will be entertaining, or even the least bit interesting for most people, but here it is anyway.

I’m going to start out with a disclaimer before you read any further:

I’m going to talk about yarn, a lot. Knitting with yarn, buying yarn, dyeing yarn, even destroying perfectly good sweaters (or not-so-good sweaters) to reduce them to a squiggly pile of yarn.

Every now and then, I might talk a little bit about what is going on in my life, but knitting has become a pretty big part of my life. It’s my outlet to unwind, to create, and to challenge myself. So check back sometime if you care to hear about my yarny pursuits, or if not, don’t bother. I’ll be too busy knitting to notice anyway.

1 comment:

  1. One of us! One of us! Hahahaha!!! :)

    Glad to see you out here in the blogosphere. I will be intrigued to read about the yarn currently overrunning our condo. Does it have a mind of its own? Can it be stopped? I think we both know the answers to those questions, but I'll stick around to find out!

    ReplyDelete